Drag and drop from one PC to the other

Bertrand Geston bergeston at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 4 20:04:32 EST 2002

Hello,

I would like to know your opinion about this: I have 2 Windows computers one
next to the other and I would like to be able to pass object from one to the
other really easily. A kind of window open on each computer could be handy
if the user can paste (by Cut 'n Paste or by Drag 'n Drop) an object in one
window and retrieve it from the other computer window. In other words, I
would like to have a shared and distributed clipboard.

Does it exist already ? Is it feaseable and easy ? I really don't know COM
or COM+ but I guess that this could be part of the solution. Any opinion or
advice is really welcome (just to know how to start or where to look for).

Thanks in advance and have good time.

B.