Embedding python with lcc-win32

decay ae98096 at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sun Feb 17 06:39:53 EST 2002

I got my simple python-embedded-in-C program (read below) to compile
with lcc-win32 by doing the following:

I used buildlib with the following file as argument:
python21.dll
__imp__PyArg_Parse PyArg_Parse
__imp__PyArg_ParseTuple PyArg_ParseTuple

The program now compiles, but when I execute it, it "caused an error
in <unknown>". Can anyone tell me what's happening?

yours,
Ashok.