Guido's intuition (was Re: typetesting, adaptation, typeclasses, ...)

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Sun Feb 3 16:37:59 EST 2002

>Who *are* the more intelligent of you?

I saw an interesting bit of sociological trivia the other day:

Some researchers took a subject population and divided it into
smaller groups. They than asked each group to rate their abilities
against all the other groups. Interestingly, each group always
rated themselves as more capable than the other.

It would therefor follow that _all_ of Tim's fellows are the
more intelligent of them, yes?

And at that, I'll leave you with a movie quote for the day:

"Have you ever heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates?"
"Yes."
"Morons."

C//