PullDOM docs?

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Wed Feb 13 12:11:30 EST 2002

I just wondered if perhaps some more documentation could be added to
the standard docs about PullDOM? What's currently available[1] would
certainly not be enough for me to figure out how to use it, while Paul
Prescod's introduction[2] is quite understandable.

It seems to me that for people who want simple XML processing (like
me), but who might at times find minidom a bit inefficient, pulldom is
a nice choice... And it seems it deserves at least a basic explanation
in the docs... (Perhaps I've missed a section elsewhere?)

[1] http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-xml.dom.pulldom.html
[2] http://www.prescod.net/python/pulldom.html

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org