Directed Acyclic Graph Representation

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at geocities.com
Sun Feb 17 01:30:21 EST 2002

Boa Constructor has one for Python classes (but is GPL).  It uses a
(generation-producing) topological sort to create the logical dependency
tree, then draw it using wxPython calls.

I'd suggest just using the topological sort and doing your own drawing
(draw each generation, draw links between each dependent object and its
dependency).

Topological sort module available at:
	http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/programming

HTH,