Autocoding project proposal.

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 04:06:41 EST 2002

On 6 Feb 2002 08:47:42 GMT
Quinn Dunkan wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Feb 2002 04:54:25 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>
wrote:
> >Good, than you won't know it hit you untill it is to late, for you.
>
> Sounds like the robot army's already on its way.

Ruebots!  They won't actually *do* anything, but they'll post senseless
drivel and silly insults until we're real sorry.

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan