Just for the gurus -- Remote admin password changing with privileged user ??

Matthias Janes matthias_j at lycos.com
Tue Feb 12 16:32:42 EST 2002

Just a small question:

I'm working on a PC (Win NT) loggod on as user Matthias to the DOMAIN
VIENNA:

I would like to execute localy a python script to CHANGE THE PASSWORDS
for
2 Administrators (SuperUser, TechAdmin) which are remote (60 NT
Servers)on 60 different Domains where there is no user account
Matthias.

I thought of using the win32net.NetUserChangePassword to do the job.

            BUT THE REAL PROBLEM is that I do not have admin rights on
the other domains.

I could copy the script to all the Domains and execute it logged on as
Admin - but I would realy like to avoid this if possible.  Maybe there
is a way to send an authetification to the domains like
username:TechAdmin + the old passwort - (like a Su command) I'm not
sure..... -- ANY HELP

Would be absolutly create.

THANKS