OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 23:53:30 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:31:04 -0800
Emile van Sebille wrote:

> "Cliff Wells" >
> > What's wrong with Fry's?  As long as you don't listen to the
> salespeople,
> > that is.
> >

> ... and check there's no recycle tag before buying.

I've probably built 6 systems from components bought at Fry's in the last 2
months and had nary a problem with any of them.  Right after posting that
comment, I assembled a Duron system and the damn thing bombs halfway
through my RH 7.2 install.  Of course, that's expected to happen on
occasion when you assemble your own, but the irony wasn't lost on me ;P

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan