Question for the Python Community!

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sat Feb 2 13:24:04 EST 2002

In article <_JU68.2091$3E5.208453 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Stede Troisi <stede at computer.org> wrote:

>I was thinking of doing an E-book (because I don't like the high price of
>regular books) on an introduction to programming and artificial intelligence
>in Python.
>
>I was wondering if there would be interest in such a e-book and if it would
>sell?  I would love to here everyone's opinion.

The first question you need to answer is whether you can write such a
book.  If you can, follow Alan Gauld's example:

http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/tutintro.htm

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"The more you drive, the less intelligent you are."  --_Repo Man_