RES: BLT Setup and Installation

Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce calves at coelce.com.br
Sat Feb 23 08:50:04 EST 2002

Thanks for your good help. But, unfortunetly, nothing of that can solve my
problem.
I just get it working after dowloading the tcl/tk8.3.4 installer from
activestate site and installed that under C:\Python21\tcl-re directory
(tcl-re could be anything else. I just used this name because I already have
one C:\Python21\tcl directory - wich it was made by standard python21
installation).
By the way, is it means tcl and tk packages that came with python21
installer it isn't enough?!