Apology

Joshua Muskovitz joshm at taconic.net
Mon Feb 18 17:35:47 EST 2002

The Ruebot wrote:
> If you want to be greedy Phil, to take that job away from me, then give me
> the tool under the conditions of which I want it.

So do it already!  You complain that programmers are keeping the keys to the
kingdom to themselves, and your system will blow those doors open.  If your
truly amazing design is really able to do that, then why haven't *you*
empowered yourself and just done it?  Instead, you whine and insult, in
order to try to convince "us" that we should do it for you.  Why should we?
Clearly, it doesn't benefit us.  You'll never convince us to give up our
power.  So instead of harassing us, do it yourself, and then that will
really show us.  Then you'll have the last laugh.  Otherwise, we'll just
keep having *all* the laughs.  Especially when we read your posts over
brandies at the weekly PSU meetings, while we light our cigars with $100
bills, and chuckle about our complete control over the unsuspecting world.
Mwahahahahaha.

--
# Joshua Muskovitz
# joshm at taconic.net
def lyyrs(sig): return '-'.join(sig.split()+["ly y'rs"])
lyyrs('All hail the PSU and bow down before its might or we just might get
testy')