wxPython wxListCtrl

Vadim Zeitlin zeitlin at seth.lpthe.jussieu.fr
Tue Feb 12 11:38:34 EST 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:59:57 GMT, Andrew <anon at anon.com> wrote:
> I have a question about the wxPython wxListCtrl.  I was wondering if there
> is a way to insert a combo box for the items in a column (instead of the
> edit controls that are used).  If there is no easy way, what approach will I
> need to accomplish this?

 There is no easy way, I'm afraid. You might consider using wxGrid instead of
wxListCtrl to have a control over the controls used for editing the cell
contents though. Alternatively, you could try manually positioning a combobox
at the right location and handling all interactions with it but I am not
entirely sure that this can be made to work sufficiently well.

 Regards,
VZ
--
GCS/GM d? H+ s++:-- p2 au--- a- w+ v C+++ UBLS+++ P- L++ N++ E--- W++++ M? V--
-po+ R++ G`` !tv b+++ D--- e++++ u++ h--- f+ r++ n- y?