Why Python is like BASIC (and why this is a good thing)

Magnus Lyckå magnus at thinkware.se
Wed Feb 20 09:49:11 EST 2002

Fernando Pérez <fperez528 at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<a4psgi$5jo$3 at peabody.colorado.edu>...
> Syver Enstad wrote:
>
> > mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no (Magnus Lie Hetland) writes:
> >>
> >> Jorg: Du kan låne denne av meg :)
> >>

> > Begynner det å bli så mange norskinger på comp.lang.python at vi kan
> > begynne å skrive postingene våre på norsk ;-)

2? 3?

> Would you folks mind sticking to English in public discussions? Use private
> email for other languages, please.

I won't go into details but I can tell you that the
above text was a subtle attempt by the Norse to take
over the news group. Phew, am I glad that you stopped
that! It's a long time since they tried to take over
the south pole, and now they need something else... ;-)

We'd better watch out for the Norwegian Blue!