The Matrix of >Re: Autocoding evolves from........

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 7 23:27:42 EST 2002

On 07-Feb-02 12:40:33 Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote:
>The only reason that Timothy Rue should leave is because we are absolutely
>of no use to him in the furthering of his project.  If absolutely everybody
>who has no intention of helping him had the discipline to shut up and
>stay shut, he could more accurately judge how helpful posting here is
>to his project.

>Voting people out of a newsgroup, as a concept, disgusts me.

>Laura Creighton

Laura, often value is found in what is not shown, what is absent.

there has been a great deal of very useful evidence generated here.
Evidence that shows programmers can be very illogical, irrational,
cleverly deceptive, etc..

Certainly everyone does understand in reading and responding to post here,
they actually make use of all nine action. It's physics, but they may
think it's me and that somehow their reactions will cause a dismissal
of.... well physics.

Lets see now:

AI - start and stop, change interfaces - Uh start up newsreader..

PK - keep track of where you are - Pick up where you left off on the thread..

OI - get input - read with eyes

IP - input from - internet and monitor

OP - output to - keyboard usenet postings

SF - one step at a time - damn this non-polyphony qwerty keyboard...

IQ - what's the meaning - whats a good non-target meaning I can attach to
                     confuse tim...

ID - identify posters - hey there is one by tim, now I know to be negative..

KE - constraints to apply to meanings and poster named tim rue - must be
        negative and anti-productive

And to think, some think I need to prove these nine action constants.

On the other hand, self observation is a SOB due to inherent subjectivity.

One of the best pieces of evidence, least one I tend to like because it
really suggests the real existance of a matrix in some peoples minds, is
the 3 dimensional reality vs. the 3 deminsional data array...

Truely the Matrix has you, if you can't tell the difference..

Switch = AI

Apoc = PK

Tank = OI

Mouse = IP

Dozer = OP

Neo = SF

Morpheus = IQ

Trinity = ID

Cypher = KE

And the three agents are input, processing and output.

Agent Smith is of course processing....

Since what I've been on about can be made into a movie and become as
popular as it has been.........and due to so many seeing similiar
generalities but different specifics for them....

Nobody is convincing me of any BS, even before the movie was written.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<