Autocoding evolves from........

Jeff Shannon jeff at ccvcorp.com
Thu Feb 7 15:09:39 EST 2002

Peter Hansen wrote:

> ...  If even Jeff is incapable of understanding
> you, and believe me when we had The Vote we concluded he was the *only*
> one with a hope of understanding even a glimmer of what you say, ....

Why does the phrase "damning with faint praise" come to my mind here?  ;)

I suppose I shouldn't even bother trying to point out to him that "simple two-dimensional
bit flipping" ... is really only one-dimensional.... (or that modern physics suggests
that "real physical objects" have more like six (or was it ten?) dimensions...)

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International