FSF award to...

Geert-Jan Van den Bogaerde gvdbogae at vub.ac.be
Sat Feb 16 17:23:54 EST 2002

For the curious, it was awarded at FOSDEM (Free Software and Open Source
Developers European Meeting) in Brussels (Belgium) just a few hours ago.
In fact, I just got back from there.

Guido was there to receive the award (though I don't think he's actually
giving a talk at FOSDEM unfortunately).

RMS commented that he personally has not used Python, but has been told
it is a very good language, and that it incorporated many elements from
LISP.

Geert-Jan