Tkinter and Greek Symbols

Дамјан Г. пенгуиниста at маил?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?нет?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?мк
Fri Feb 15 11:08:33 EST 2002

> import Tkinter
>
> l = Tkinter.Label(text = u"\N{GREEK SMALL LETTER ALPHA}")
> l.pack()
> l.tk.mainloop()
>
> If you happen to know that GREEK SMALL LETTER ALPHA is \u0391, you can
> use that as well. If you have an editor that supports utf-8, you can
> use unicode("<utf-8 encoding of the greek text>", "utf-8") instead
> of the Unicode literal.

Does this mean that Tkinter support unicode?
Does it support the iso10646-1 fonts too?
Can I display Symbols from several alphabets n a single widget?
And how do I get the keyboard input, in unicode od locale specific?

--
Дамјан

            Yes, I've heard of "decaf." What's your point?