XML-RPC over HTTPS/SSL

Thomas Weholt thomas at weholt.org
Wed Feb 20 18:01:18 EST 2002

Ok, after a few hours of "hard" work I finally got it working, even supports
gzipped xmlrpc-responses and basic user authentication. The code is
available at http://home.online.no/~t-weh/releases/xmlrpcauth.py and is no
more than a modified version of the post I found using google ( address
below ).

I didn't see the replies until now so I haven't had time to check those out
yet. Probably learned something while hacking at the code so it wasn't a
total waste of time ( hopefully ).

Anyway, thanks for your replies.

Best regards,
Thomas Weholt

"Thomas Weholt" <thomas at gatsoft.no> wrote in message
news:8rKc8.4$5vh.135400448 at news.telia.no...
> I got a xmlrpc-server running using M2Crypto, making it encrypted with
SSL.