Please help

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Dec 31 23:11:27 EST 2002

Cameron Laird wrote:

> Incidentally, news.groups.questions is the canonical
> place to post questions of the form, "Where do people
> discuss ...?".  Google's search is also handy in that
> application, although not enough so for me to explain
> the interface now.

And, for the sake of completeness, note that that .questions suffix is
significant.  news.groups.questions is for the discussion of newsgroups
in general; news.groups is a newsgroup used for a different purpose
(though it gets a lot of questions intended for the former).

/  \ All your slick moves / They were once innocent moves
\__/ Sade
    Bosskey.net: Quake III Arena / http://www.bosskey.net/q3a/
 A personal guide to Quake III Arena.