[snake-farm] Re: 2.2.x backports of 2.3.x new features?

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Thu Dec 12 14:21:14 EST 2002

Good, good.  I flew all the way to Toronto[1] to offer the man a beer[2],
and invite him to join the PBF.  I would hate to see the beer go to waste.

Laura

1. The fact that my parents live in Toronto and I was visiting them was
   completely coincidental.  Button-holing Peter, that was the purpose of
   the Trip.

2. Or he bought me one .... Or more likely we bought each other some ... or
   I don't remember ... I remember the beer... Yes! Beer!