Recommend a book?

Steve stevesusenet at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 22:04:02 EST 2002

Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1039810590.17621.python-list at python.org>...
> See if http://hetland.org/python/ suits you better.
> If it doesn't, let us know what you want your book to be more like
> and we can refine the search for you more.

I liked "instant python" very much, I just want more of it.

I think that format would make an excellent web book for established
programmers.

_Minimal verbiage_, 3-5 lines of the most important points, followed
by 1-2 boiler plate examples.

I'd something in HTML so I can read it in a browser ( I hate fumbling
with a book while I am working on a PC ), as well as being on a CD or
completely downloadable so I don't need to have an active connection
on.

Steve