Problem getting shutil.copy() to transfer files to my Web site - ?!

Randy Burgess rburgess1 at hvc.rr.com
Sun Dec 22 13:32:45 EST 2002

Thanks, Martin. But how can it possibly matter that I don't have
'C:\test\test.txt" on the Web server? It's meant to be the source directory,
not the destination directory. After all, when we FTP stuff from a Windows
desktop to a Unix server, there is no problem with using a Windows-style
directory on the client side and a Unix-style directory on the server
side. --Randy

news:3E05FCEC.5030308 at v.loewis.de...