The Interactive Startup File

BrandonRC b.clausing at attbi.com
Wed Dec 18 18:29:48 EST 2002

IDLESTARTUP is an environment variable that is set to the file after the "="
below.

The "interactive window" is just a shortcut with the command line after the
"=" shown below.  This is how I'm invoking the interpreter in interactive
mode.  I just thought it would help to see exactly how I was getting into
interactive mode.  This shortcut was created in my start - programs folder
by the python setup program.

news:atqph7$en9$07$1 at news.t-online.com...