Tkinter and wxWindows

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Dec 16 18:21:54 EST 2002

Markus Wankus wrote:

> Jive Dadson wrote:
>

> > P.s. Sorry about the munged email address.  I've had the same address for about eight years, and the amount of spam I receive is pretty staggering.  When a deal I'm working on out of Nigeria comes through, I'm going to buy my own ISP, but in the meantime...
>
> Hey, sorry, but I'm pretty close to closing that deal myself, so back
> off, man!
>
> (If it comes through I'll buy an ISP and give you a new email address
> ...'cause I'm a nice guy).

Sorry to disappoint you both, but I already got the deal, and just sent
off my cheque for $10,000 to seal it.  Maybe you'll find a similar deal
in the future, but this one's not available any more.

When I get my millions, I'll buy an ISP for you anyway, though, just
because I think your a nice guy.  (You _are_ a guy, aren't you?  I'd
hate to think I'd just insulted someone right after stealing such a
sweet deal away from her...)  ;-)

-Peter