Updating Win32All

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 11:59:19 EST 2002

OK. I should have tried it first.

If you try and install over a previous version, it uninstalls for you
first.

I could really do with a way to save my settings between releases.

I'm not convinced that backing up the relevent part of the registry
and restoring it afterwards is safe.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd