Python's popularity statistics

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Dec 11 20:26:04 EST 2002

Raymond Hettinger wrote:

> Possibly, the user base isn't old enough to
> use the internet without parental supervision.

Gag aside, most of the articles in comp.lang.logo are mirrored there
from a mail-to-news gateway that's hooked up to LogoForum, which really
is something of a misnomer since it's really more of a general education
list rather than something specific to Logo.

Actual discussions of Logo on comp.lang.logo are relatively rare.  I'd
say of those 217, 20% or less probably actually reflect discussions
about Logo.

/  \ Yes I'm / Learning from falling down / Heavily
\__/ Lamya
    PyUID / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/uid/
 A module for generating "unique" IDs in Python.