Working on a python tutorial...comments desired

Tyler Eaves tyler at cg1.org
Fri Dec 13 12:10:46 EST 2002

I've started working on what will (with luck) be an extensive python
turorial. I'm writing in a book type format, although I plan to offer it
for free online. What I need help with is in determining what people would
like to see in it. I'm aiming this tutorial at beginning to intermediate
users. Right now the plan is to focus on 'getting stuff done' as opposed to
the finer points of OO. I'd also love feedback on formatting and what not.

You can download my current (Very early) draft of the beginning from:
http://cg1.org/pythontut.pdf

The file is 132KB in size.

Thanks!
Tyler Eaves