OT: doubts on my sexual identity

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 14:28:52 EST 2002

In article <2259b0e2.0212130933.6ec27b89 at posting.google.com>, Michele
Simionato <mis6 at pitt.edu> writes
>I just received a message from Laura Creighton where she apologizes with
>me since she referred to me as a woman. Don't worry, Laura !
>This kind of confusion happens to me very often since I left Italy (where
well I'm just waking up from 4 days with flu so find all sorts of things
amusing. For some reason, Robin is a girls' name in American English so
I happen to share the same name as a famous American Sapphic Poetess
(Penn. State I believe). I keep getting rather strange emails from women
who had a wonderful time at Santa Barbara etc etc.
-without "controlled ironic intelligence and a steadfastness of vision"-ly yrs-
Robin Becker