Anyone seen a Javascript interpreter in Python?

Robert Oschler Oschler at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 03:02:20 EST 2002

"Robert Ginda" <rginda at netscape.com> wrote in message
news:at6qus$6us$1 at pixie.nscp.aoltw.net...
> Thanks alot for the Venkman praise.  I'm glad to hear you like it and
> have found it useful.  I replied to your post because it came up in my
> weekly Google search for Venkman, and it sounded like you might have a
> legitimate beef.  Hopefully I didn't come off as offended or anything.
>
> I'm a bit confused though, when I checked the source of your link, I
> couldn't find any <script> tags.  Shouldn't there be at least one?

Rob,

Sorry, tired and trying to beat a deadline.  That was the details page which
doesn't have Javascript, this is the one that has JavaScript embedded into
it by the XSL document:

http://xml.amazon.com/onca/xml2?&t=webservices-20&dev-t=VADAX187287&ActorSea
rch=shania%20twain&mode=dvd&type=heavy&page=1&sort=+titlerank&f=http://www.a
ndroidtechnologies.com/xsl/test_template_table.xsl

or

http://tinyurl.com/3faz

I tried setting breakpoints inside the LinkToDetails() function, both future
and current ('F' and 'B'), and if I reload the page, or click on one of the
thumbnails (which calls LinkToDetails), the breakpoints are never hit.

thx

P.S. - I feel the 'egg on my face' quotient growing here if it's just a lack
of sleep that's really the problem, be forwarned. :(.