win32gui.EnumWindows problem in Python 2.2

griffin patrik at ucolick.org
Wed Dec 18 18:32:44 EST 2002

Hello,

After upgrading from python 2.0 to python 2.2, one of my scripts using
Win32gui.Enum Windows () stopped working.  The callback function is being
correctly called, but when it returns False to end the enumeration I get
this error:
win32gui.EnumWindows (self.findwindow, None)

pywintypes.api_error: (0, 'EnumWindows', 'No error message is available')

The scripts used to work fine under python 2.0. Does anyone have any idea
what's going on and why this would be different under python 2.2?  I thought
win32gui simply called the Windows API?

Regards,

/Patrik J.