how to excute a python-2.2 script in python-1.5.2?

Ouyang zxo102 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 21 03:10:07 EST 2002

Hi, everyone:
   I have an python application which works in python-1.5.2 but not in
python-2.1/2.2. Now I want to write a script with some modules from
python 2.1/2.2 and excute the script in this application running under
python-1.5.2. Any body knows how to do this?

I did try the following, did not work right. Maybe I missed something.

For example, here is the application running under python-1.5.2

#!c:\python1.5.2\python.exe
#.....my application....
#
import os
os.system("c:\test\mytest.py")
print "ok ...."

Here is the test script  c:\test\mytest.py (called from the above and
should run in python2.2):

#!c:\python22\python.exe

print "Good. Finally I am here"
print "finished"