Functional Programming

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Mon Dec 23 14:04:20 EST 2002

Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote previously:
|David Mertz has written 2 articles for IBM developerworks on functional
|programming in Python. see:
|http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-prog.html
|http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-prog2.html

Actually, I wrote three, the final one at:

    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-prog3.html

You can also find copies of these articles (and others) at:

    http://gnosis.cx/publish/tech_index_cp.html

The format is slightly different (click the eyeball icon for the HTML
versions); I think I made a couple reader-contributed corrections to
the versions at my own site (I can't change something at IBM dW).

Yours, David...

--
 mertz@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/ v i
gnosis  _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises         _/_/  s r