[OT] Ships, was Re: grandparents who raped and pillaged

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Tue Dec 17 14:40:44 EST 2002

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 09:46 am,  Laura Creighton wrote:
> From my mail it seems we could form comp.lang.python.viking-ship.  Here is
> another cool site for the enthusiasts.  This one has more physics of
> boatbuilding in it.  http://hem.passagen.se/hakanlar/

Hey, this is going to sound strange , but I don't suppose anybody can find a
site about those Elizabethan English riverboats ...  I know them from movies*
like "Orlando" and "A Man For All Seasons",  but I searched and searched and
couldn't find anything on the web. Probably I don't know what name to search
for, not knowing what they're actually called.  I wanted an art reference
back when I was working on The Light Princess game at SF, but no luck.

way-off-topic-ly yours,
Terry

*Hey! Americans have culture, didn't you see "LA Story"?

"Some things are too important to be taken seriously"