Probelm with Python CGI

Innovate lnader2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 21:04:56 EST 2002

I have a 2 frame setup (menu and main) done in plain HTML not in
python. On my "main" frame if I click on a link with a python cgi
script in the href.  The script executes successfully and returns the
HTML page in the "main" frame.  But now if I click on any links in the
"menu" frame with target="main" it will open in a new window instead
of going to the "main" frame.

I have run a bunch of tests and this only happens if I click on a link
that points to my python script.  It seems as if the browser loses the
frame information.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks