grandparents who raped and pillaged

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Thu Dec 19 16:40:21 EST 2002

On 18 Dec 2002 08:56:50 -0800, Cliff Wells
<LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 08:13, sismex01 at hebmex.com wrote:

In fact, spam was one of the few things on the menu, so, I guess, you
could build your house _and_ eat it.

Now _that_ is completely different! (this side of the fairy tales
anyway -- and they're Danish if I'm not mistaken, eh Peter?)
--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.