Boa?

Jive Dadson sfsdasdfa at isdfsdfa.invalid
Thu Dec 26 17:58:19 EST 2002

Greg Brunet wrote:

> Jive:
>
> I went through the same problems, and wrote up some instructions in one
> of the Boa forums.  See if:
> https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=1770018 helps step you
> through getting it installed on your computer.  Good luck,
>
> --
> Greg

Thanks.  I followed your excellent instructions, and was able to get it
running.

The program shows a lot of promise.  Certainly, the price is right.
However, it does have a tiny revision number and an "alpha" title.  The
interface is very obscure and clumsy.  There are a skillion tiny little
buttons, and some of the menus are almost as long as my screen is high.
You're not going anywhere with it without some serious RTFM.  I tried to
build the Notepad project following the instructions in the tutorial.  I
created an app with one frame and a status bar.  The I got half way
through adding a couple of menu items before I got stuck.  I lost the
"Inspector" window, and I never did figure out how to get it to
reappear.

Perhaps I am being unduly pessimistic.  Anyone know how to get the
Inspector window back?

J.