ANN: Napyr - not a python runtime + pserv.cpl 2.0 beta

Gerson Kurz gerson.kurz at t-online.de
Mon Dec 23 12:07:37 EST 2002

Napyr is "Not A PYthon Runtime", but it is a realisation of my "python
binary distribution" dream noted earlier in this group. Actually, its
a NSIS setup for commonly used DLLs from Python, win32all & wxPython,
plus a py2exe patch to use that. Comments welcome. Does require
NT/2K/XP, does NOT work on 95/98/ME (yeah, bugger, I know). The
documentation is a little rough on the edges, but it should get you
started.

--> http://p-nand-q.com/e/napyr.html

Pserv shows you what you can do when you have Napyr installed - a
complete replacement for my "old" C++ based version, open source and
all that. Its a beta, so please test it, I can take it (I hope).
<starship-troopers>Man the bug-battlestations</starship-troopers>

--> http://p-nand-q.com/e/pserv.html

Anyway, merry christmas and a happy new year!