License question

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sun Dec 22 02:28:31 EST 2002

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters wrote:

> I'd spend a lot more time worrying about making something that is of
> high quality and wide interest before worrying about the license.

Indeed, even in the worst case where there is some sort of license
conflict, one can always rerelease a version of the software for
inclusion with Python with a usable license.  Remember, the license
dictates what _others_ can do with _your_ software.  You can always
change your mind, you just can't make those changes retroactive.

/  \ Come not between the dragon and his wrath.
\__/ King Lear (Act I, Scene I)
    Crank Dot Net / http://www.crank.net/
 Cranks, crackpots, kooks, & loons on the Net.