Useless Python volunteers?

Rob Andrews rob
Thu Dec 19 23:56:25 EST 2002

I am long overdue in gathering volunteers together to work on Useless
Python (http://uselesspython.com), and would like to invite any
interested parties to contact me and join a collaborative team to work on
the project. The current task list includes:

code:
    add comments to source files
    draft new source code
    test code to make sure it runs in a current Python interpreter
general:
    write tutorials
    upload files to web server
    update pages OR write program to dynamically-generate web pages
    design graphics for website use
links:
    fix/remove dead links
    reorganize links into better categories
    add more/better links
navigation:
    make it easier to find things
    find alternatives to monolithic collection
    navigation elements should be able to grow with the site

If you are interested, please email rob at uselesspython.com with a subject
line that I won't mistake for spam. ;)

regards,
Rob Andrews