Does This Belong In a Dictionary?

beno zope at thewebsons.com
Mon Dec 9 07:52:07 EST 2002

Hi;
I'm writing UML for a shopping cart. Some of the methods have huge amounts
of variables passed back and forth. For example, the following:

cueForShipment(customerID:int;basketID:int,firstName:string,middleInitial:string,lastName:string,address1:string,address2:string,city:string,state:string,zip:string,shipFirstName='':string,shipLastName='':string,shipaddress1='':string,shipAddress2='':string,shipCity='':string,shipState='':string,shipZip='':string,country:string;shipCountry='':string,wrapGift:bool)

Should I simply pack everything but the IDs into a dictionary?
TIA,
beno