SAP DB anyone?

Daniel Dittmar daniel at dittmar.net
Sun Dec 15 18:02:52 EST 2002

Carsten Gaebler wrote:
> But now that you mentioned the RPM (I didn't notice it the first time),
> I got that and it seems to work. But I'd be grateful if you could tell
> me where to get the sources. You never know ... :-)

The rpm contains only a Python 1.5.2 version. This seems to be still
binary compatible with Python 2.2 and it doesn't reference any Unicode
functions. (I would expect a warning though that the module is compiled
with the wrong Python verion.)

I'll check what happend to PyUnicodeUCS2_FromUnicode.

There doesn't exist a source rpm at this moment.

Daniel