Which are the Least Expensive Web Hosting/Web site design companies?

skatz100 at yahoo.com skatz100 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 16:55:57 EST 2002

Which are the Least Expensive Web Hosting/Web site design companies?
(without ads) I have heard that some are $5 a month or less.

I am aware of yahoo and similar companies...but I am looking for non
pop up ad web sites.

For a one person business...who has to design her own web site ...the
software should be very easy to design and maintain...because there
will always be changes every so often in the content/layout of the web
site.

I am NOT a techie so the company should have very easy to use software
. to create and maintain the web site...

Also the domain names should be short and easy.

any suggestions, pointers.

Thanks
Sally