How to print in a portable way?

Antonio Cuni cuniREMOVE_THIS at programmazione.it
Sat Dec 28 13:40:33 EST 2002

Tom Zych wrote:

> Would PostScript work? I would expect most systems to have drivers
> from ps to whatever the printer uses.

I would except all *reasonable* systems to have drivers to print from ps,
but, we know, windows is not a reasonable system :-).
I don't know any way to print postscript from win without install
additional software (e.g. ghostview) - but in that case I prefer to
install Acrobat Reader and print to the more popular format pdf.

ciao Anto
--
"Computer science is not about computers any more than astronomy
is about telescopes." -- EW Dijkstra