[Baypiggies] ANN: BayPIGgies mtg Wed 11/13 7:30pm (fwd)

Wesley Chun wesc at fuzzyorange.com
Fri Dec 6 01:34:42 EST 2002

BayPIGgies: Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group

When:     December 11, 2002 @ 7:30pm
Where:    Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
Agenda:   Newbies' Nite
Speaker:  (everyone!)

Due to popular demand, we are having another Newbie Night (e.g. April
2002). This is the chance for all Python programmers to bring their
friends and colleagues who should hear about Python. It is also for
those who want to or are picking up Python and have questions! We will
have a good number of Python experts who will try and help you out. Perl
and Java experts are welcome too, as many Python developers also have
experience there and can give you an honest comparison.

The format is this: Wesley (or Danny) will give just a short half-hour
intro presentation on Python to beginners followed by a quick demo, and
then we will open it up to everyone for Q&A. Mingling and networking
will bring our meeting to a glorious conclusion. :-)

# NOTE: the next meeting on January 8, 2003 will be not be at the usual
# place... stay tuned for a location update.

# Call For Talks: We are actively seeking speakers for BayPIGgies! If you
would like to give a talk at one of our 2003 meetings (any Python related
topic), contact us to coordinate!

more info including directions:    http://www.baypiggies.net

hope to see some of you next Wednesday!

-wesley

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, © 2001
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group (BayPIGgies)
    http://deirdre.org/baypiggies

wesley.j.chun :: wesc at deirdre.org
cyberweb.consulting : henderson, nv : cyberweb at rocketmail.com
http://www.roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/