Twisted 1.0.1 and wxPython

Lee Harr missive at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 30 18:09:44 EST 2002

In article <3E106397.1050407 at reidlai.com>, Reid Lai wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I have installed Twisted-1.0.1 and can start twistd.  All my original
> web pages can be viewed via twistd.  However, it treat my wxdemo.py as a
> downloadable file when I open it through my browser.  This wxdemo.py was
> copied from doc/examples.  What did I miss to install or configure?
> Thanks for any help.

Not sure what you want here.

Do you want to see the text of wxdemo.py when you click on the link?
That is going to have to do with the content-type header sent out by
the webserver. There may be a way to configure the twisted web server
to mark .py files as text/plain, but I am not sure how to do that.

If you were expecting the wxdemo.py to run, I do not think that will
happen... It sounds to me more like an example of how to use the
twisted event loop with a wxPython program.

In either case, you may want to start following the twisted mailing
list and ask your twisted questions there.