Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Dec 2 09:58:13 EST 2002

Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:

> I am close! I have asked twice here what folks use to do Python, and I
> have yet to get one solitary answer. That is /really/ strange.

I didn't see that.

> Anyway, what IDE /do/ you use?

Emacs + an interactive session in an xterm or Terminal.app window.  I
try to avoid restarting the interactive session more often than you
restart your lisp image, though Python is less set up to make this
convenient.

Cheers,
M.

--
34. The string is a stark data structure and everywhere it is
    passed there is much duplication of process.  It is a perfect