How to install on Windows?

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at ispol.com
Thu Dec 5 22:34:22 EST 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Wolfgang Strobl wrote:

> The problem _I_ am struggling with right now is how to write an output
> filter with mod_python for processing very large files, without reading
> the whole file into memory. Any suggestions?

An apache *filter* has no notion of file size, it just processes data as
it is written out and has no control over how much data is passed through
it.

You are probably referring to a handler. But in any event I don't see a
problem - read a little from the file, write to the network, repeat -
there is no reason to read large files into memory.

Grisha