'twander' 2.29 Released

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Fri Dec 20 16:40:08 EST 2002

.
> Hopefully virus writers don't discover this bug, it opens possibilities to
> fill the system entirely with non deletable .nonsense files...

Actually there may be a workaround.  I don't recall the syntax, but there
is a way to have 'del' prompt for each deletion.  Just do a global
delete in that directory with that command line switch and only say yes to
the .twander file.  Another possibility would be to use the rm command
from MKS tools, DJGPP, or MinGW to get rid of it.
Tim Daneliuk
tundra at tundraware.com