Microsoft Access Database connecting from Python through ODBC

Jeremie jivesojer at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:11:39 EST 2002

So far no luck using IIS 5.0...... (Just wanted to let you know) but I have
started using the Python modules CGIHTTPServer (not a link please ignore)
BaseHTTPServer (not a link please ignore)
for my own little web server. Actually Pierre Rouleau created the small
script. Everything works fine!!!! I am going to look into using ASP with
Python (not sure if it can be done but it might fix my problem). We aren't
the only ones having the problem I found a link from another newsgroup which
apparently fixes the problem according to the user. Unfortunately the link
did not work due to Microsoft change the numbering scheme on there knowledge
base. When I can retrieve the link I will post it. Thanks for everyones
help.
Jeremie

news:YjoJ9.9761$PF2.649991 at news20.bellglobal.com...