Tutoriual/documentation wanted: Glade/Gnome-2

Wouter van Marle wouterm at spammers-unite-here.com
Mon Dec 9 01:23:37 EST 2002

Dear All,

Two days of googling left me empty-handed on the above mentioned subject. I
did find (limited) info on how to use Glade-1 and Gnome-1 in Python, with
references to the GTK reference manual. As I don't speak C (I speak both
Basic and TurboPascal from years ago, and since recently a bit of Python) I
really don't understand these manuals, nor do I have any clue how to
translate it to Python.

So can anyone please point me to some useable manuals and tutorials on
developing Gnome-2 applications in Python using Glade-2/Libglade? Some more
in-depth tutorial on Python would be useful as well. Mainly object-oriented,
as except that it is 'cool' I have not really a clue what it is. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,

Wouter van Marle